Staying healthy together
Pirker’s hygiene standards and specifications
With us you can be sure – not only about your (family) holiday in Carinthia, but also the measures regarding Corona. Let’s stick together, observe certain requirements and enjoy a wonderfully carefree holiday!
Together we can do it! Thank you for your active support! ♥
We also ask for Your help at the compliance of the specifications of the Federal Government as follows:
This is the only way to we protect you, our employees and us as best we can ♥
- Always keep at least 2 m distance from other/foreign persons.
- Wearing a mouth-nose guard FFP2 is necessary, even for children from 10 years.
- When going to the buffet, the mouth-nose protection FFP2 is absolutely necessary and please also wear the disposable gloves for the food collection at the buffet.
- Children may only serve themselves at the buffet accompanied by their parents.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- We refrain from hugs & handshakes.
- Hands multi-grind daily at least 30 sec. wash with soap and water.
- Disinfection dispensers are prepared for you at all entrances.
- If there are signs of illness, do not travel. If there are any signs during the stay, contact us immediately.
- Our employees are tested weekly for Covid-19 and some are already vaccinated.
Together we can do it! Thank you for your help! ♥
We move with the times, observe the situation. Due to the current uncertainty regarding COVID-19, we have our Cancellation conditions as follows changed in favor of our guests:
Cancellation conditions for all bookings from 01.05.2021 to 31.10.2021
– up to 1 month before arrival free of charge.
– 1 month to 2 weeks before arrival 40% of the total arrangement price
– 2 weeks to 1 week before arrival 60% of the total arrangement price
– in the last week before arrival, late arrival and early departure 90% of the total arrangement price
In the event of an official border or hotel closure, you can cancel free of charge anyway, even at short notice.
In order to avoid cancellation costs and to secure the holiday as best as possible, a travel cancellation insurance is unavoidable.
We recommend our insurance partner:
The European travel insurance under http://start.europaeische.at/hospl?AGN=05000854
Our recommendation is the Hotelstorno Plus and Premium. Despite the pandemic status, both cover the following reasons in the event of cancellation:
– Guest’s illness with Covid-19
– Illness of a close relative or a person living in the common household from Covid-19 and the presence of the guest at home is urgently needed
– Fever and suspected corona, even if the test result is later negative
– A positive test result without symptoms
– A close relative in the common household is ill and the guest must be quarantined
Please transfer to the following account, with the note deposit, name and travel time
IBAN: AT1340 730 503 9920 0000, BIC: OVLIAT21
On the day of arrival, the rooms are ready for occupancy from 14.00 clock and you can start your holiday.
A move into the booked room is possible without exception from 14.00 clock. Please give us the time to provide you with a hygienically cleaned, clean and well-ventilated Zauhause for the holiday season.
On the day of arrival, the 3/4 organic pension begins with dinner and ends on the day of departure with breakfast.
Eat and drink yourself all fit – but do not take anything with ❤ packed lunches and drinks for the journey home are no longer included in the catering. The possibility to take a cut with you against payment exists of course.
If you would like to take advantage of our lunch on arrival (from 11.30 – 13.30), please let us know before arrival to avoid any “bottlenecks” at the buffet… We reserve the right to charge a small contribution of € 9,–per adult and € 4.50 per child.
On the day of departure, even if it is difficult, please separate from your home on time by 10.30 am at the latest, so that we have time for the next holidaymakers again to prepare everything finely. Thank you❤
The payment of the hotel bill is possible in cash or with EC. Credit card payment from an amount of € 500
Or transfer in advance conveniently from home to the following account details:
IBAN: AT 1340 730 503 9920 0000
BIC: OVLIAT 21
Thank you ❤❤
INFORMATION ON ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 14 PARA. 1 ODR-VO
The EU Commission offers the possibility of online dispute resolution on a platform operated by it (so-called “OS platform”). The OS platform can serve as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online sales contracts or service contracts. This platform is available via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr to achieve.
What does winter bring us?
When it starts to snow with us, then we have a lot of winter. And there is a lot to experience!